Online Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. While we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the personal information you entrust to us, we do have technical safeguards in place designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. This Online Privacy Statement sets the standard on how we process or use any personal information we may collect about you when you visit our site.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and process your personal information through any of the following:
- Information that you voluntarily give us by filling out our forms or by corresponding with us through any channel, such as but not limited to, electronic communications, login credentials, having a business relationship with us or marketing preferences.
- If you provide us with a third party's personal information, you represent and warrant that you have such third party’s permission to do so.
- Please take note that our website may also contain links to third party websites who are not affiliated to us. If you access such third-party websites by clicking on such links, we are not responsible for the way in which they process your personal information.
Usage of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for operating, delivering, improving, and customizing our website and services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and other legitimate purposes including, but not limited to, updating you on relevant solutions or services that may transcend your business or to respond to your requests for information. Accurate personal information is required for efficient and effective delivery of services, products and communications. You may contact the us using the contact information provided below to modify or correct any personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information, as may be necessary, for various reasons but not necessarily limited to the following:
- To our affiliates and principal partners;
- To service providers who host our web services or other IT systems that hold or process your information on our behalf, under conditions of confidentiality;
- To competent regulatory agencies or litigation counterparties where we are required by law to disclose.
Retention of Personal Information
We may delete your personal information on any of the following non-exclusive grounds:
- We no longer need it;
- We have reason to believe that your personal information we hold is inaccurate, misleading or false; and
- You revoked your consent to our processing of your information.
You have the right to deny our use of your personal information. You also have the right to require us to delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the details below. You may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message or by contacting email@example.com.
We request you not to send or share with us any sensitive information including, but not limited to, your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background.
We may modify this policy from time to time as may be desired or required. No notice will be advanced, and you are advised to regularly review this policy in order to refresh yourself and identify any changes.
TGI Data Privacy Council
23rd Floor Trafalgar Plaza
105 H.V. Dela Costa Street
Salcedo Village, Makati